-
January 7th, 2001, 12:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
JordanJ asked about other rock chicks, so thought I'd start a new thread.... The following are some of my other favorite female rockers: Lee Aaron (especially her "Bodyrock" and "Emotional Rain" CDs!); Femme Fatale; Girlschool; Joanna Dean; Betsy Bitch; Fiona (esp "Heart Like A Gun" and "Squeeze" CDs); The Great Kat; Hellion; Sass Jordan (esp "Racine" and "Rats" CDs)' No Shame; Meanstreak; Leather Angel; Phantom Blue; Saraya; Concrete Blonde; Blondie; Heart/Lovemongers; well I'll stop there! I also am a Rock Goddess fan, "Hell Hath No Fury" is my favorite of their albums.
Hope this gives you some leads on other performers. If you have questions about any just post. I'm working on a "women who rock" website, it's a major work in progress!
------------------
***Be Kind To Animals***
-
January 7th, 2001, 01:05 AM
#2
DeeJay
Guest
Nice list and I will add
-The Pandora's (friends of Cheries)
-The Muffs (one of the ex Pandoras)
-Baby Animals (Aussie band that Heart lovers should get into)
-Plasmatics (althou I didn't like Wendy's solo stuff much)
-Precious Metal of course
Keep us updated as to when your website it up Smidge. Sounds interesting
-
January 7th, 2001, 07:25 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Exene Cervenka, Deb Harry, Nico, Niagara, Patti Smith, Go-Go's, Kate Pierson, Cindy Wilson, Ivy Rorschach, Alice Bag, Patricia Morrison, Penelope Houston, Jennifer Miro, Lorna Doom, VS., Jayne County, Pam Balam, Candy Del Mar, Lydia Lunch, Olga deVolga, Helen Wheels, Karla Maddog, Tish and Snooky, Dianne Chai, Poly Styrene, De Detroit, Holly Beth Vincent, Martha Motel, Bangs/Bangles....
I like Johnette Napolitano, too.
-
April 10th, 2001, 02:46 AM
#4
Inactive Member
don't forget Doro Pesch! Triumph and Agony is the best.
-
April 12th, 2001, 06:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
G, who would have thought the list would be complete with Joan Jett?
-
April 12th, 2001, 07:57 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Joan! Is it really you? One of my friends said that you don't go on the web, but I wanto to know if its really you.
Sherry
-
April 16th, 2001, 05:56 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm surprised no one mentioned Suzi Quatro.
-
April 18th, 2001, 10:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
How about LISA BADE (Australia), MAGGIE BELL (England), and LULU (who can get hoarse and husky and rock with the best of them!)
-
April 29th, 2001, 07:53 PM
#9
EllaNoise
Guest
what about Evil Stig ( w/ Joan), Ever hear of Roxy Saint or Hot Damn.
-
May 12th, 2001, 06:14 PM
#10
moderator
Terri Nunn: Dolores O`Riordan: Cyndi Lauper
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks